The West Course
Designed by Dr. Alister MacKenzie during his visit in 1926, the West Course opened for play in 1931 and is recognised as the finest golf course in Australia and top-10 in the world.
The East Course
Designed by Alex Russell, the East Course opened for play in 1932 and provides a wonderful test of golf which complements its neighbouring West Course. The East Course suffers little in comparison with its older brother and is widely regarded as a world top 100 course.
The Composite Course
A mix of 12 holes of the West Course and six holes of the East Course, the Composite Course was formed in 1959 for the Canada Cup and remains in use for the many tournaments the Club has hosted since.